EBS-RAY specializes in the design, development, manufacture, and supply positive displacement and regenerative turbine pumps for military, mining, food and beverage, pulp and paper, municipal and utility services, sugar, and paint industries.
Few of its products list include:
LPG Products: It consists of
- Regenerative Turbine Pumps: It is designed for low flow, high head duties on low viscosity liquids such as LPG, Propane, and Butane. It is used in variety of underground, aboveground, and submersible installations.
- Sliding Vane Pumps: It is used in Road tanker mounting and fixed installation for loading and unloading of LPG, Propane, and Butane. It includes replaceable wearing components, balanced mechanical seals, positive axial location of rotors, etc.
- Bypass Valves: It is designed for use in LPG services. It is easily adjustable differential pressure setting giving accurate and repeatable performance in return to tank installations.
LPG Ancillary Equipment:
- Pump Controller
- Programmed PL
- Differential Pressure Switch
- Electrical Fitting Kits
- Tube Fitting Kits
- Internal Gear Pumps
- Sliding Vane Pumps
- Helical Gear Pumps
- Lobe Pumps
- Vertical Turbine Hydrocarbon Pumps
- Regenerative Pumps
- Centrifugal Pumps
- Bypass Valves
- PFM System
- Filters - Strainers
- Bitumen Spraying Equipment
- Rotary Lobe Pumps - (External Gear Timed)
- Side Channel Pumps
- Single or Multi-stage Centrifugal Pumps
- Air Operated Diaphragm Pumps
- Helical Rotor Pumps
- Submersible Centrifugal Pumps
- Screw Pumps
- Flow meters
Services offered by the company include standard works testing, certified witnessed testing, after sales service, and support pump repair and maintenance.
Few of its distributors include Assett Mechanical Engineering P/L, Blakers Pump Engineers, HMB Engineering Products, De Visser BV, Soltex Chile S.A, Pernin Equipments, Corvette Engineering Co. Ltd, Larsen & Toubro Limited, etc.