|Raytech is a supplier of electrical equipment systems for military vehicles.
Raytech have an extensive range of compatible component systems designed for use in many different climactic conditions. Their products are physically robust, capable of operation in situations of extreme stress. Raytech provide military harness products such as cables, connectors, and identifiers to aid harness protection. Raytech are also experienced in the retrofit, upgrade and maintenance of a vast range of military vehicles and equipment, their components cover ground, air-borne and marine systems.
Raytech are part of the Raychem organization and are one of their largest distributors, particularly in the Far and Middle East. Raychem's product range supplements that of Raytech to provide a far-reaching product portfolio that also includes products from Amphenol and ITT-Cannon, two world leaders in connector technology.
Raytech Compatible Component Systems
Raytech have an extensive range of compatible component systems that are available at very competitive prices. Aside from Raytech's standard lines, tailor-made solutions can de designed and built to any specifications. Harness protection systems used by Raytech include HarnWare CAD software, the 1553B databus system, System 300 and Nato codified general purpose repair kits. Raytech's product line includes:
Technical Support and Service
- Harness systems and cable connector assemblies
- Multicore cables, made to customer specifications
- EMI/EMP screening, optimised with shield termination systems
- Wire and cables, ruggedised for military applications
- Connectors and back shells according to MIL-specs
- Zero-halogen cables and components for marine applications
- Heat-shrink materials with high performance
- Identification systems including computerized printing
- Harness design software, engineering service and prototypes
- Serial manufacturing according to ISO standards and AQAP
Raytech have over twenty years experience of delivering a quality service and provide a comprehensive technical support service. Raytech have a team of dedicated application engineers trained to the highest levels that are an integral part of the team. Part of Raytech's service is in the design and development process, they can offer specialised modification and upgrade services to fit individual circumstances. Raytech's worldwide technical service can support any type of military system throughout any stage of its life cycle.