Gebauer & Griller specializes in the manufacture of cables and harnesses for the defense and commercial industries.
Its product lines include:
- Automotive products
- Cables for telecommunication
- Lift control cables
- Fibre optic cables
- Cables for BUS-Systems
Company is divided into three sectors namely:
Automotive: It manufactures cables, cabling and battery harnesses for the European automobile industry. Examples include foil screened cabling systems and aluminium joining technology for battery harnesses.
Metallic / Fibre Optic Cables and Wiring Systems: It produces products which include lift control cables, audio/video cables, coaxial radio frequency cables, and cables for Bus-Systems.
Wires & Alloys: In this division it processes more than 11,000 tonnes of non-ferrous materials annually, from high-grade copper and aluminium winding wires to nickel based alloy wires and rods.
Company's quality management system is in accordance with ISO 9001 and an environmental management system in accordance with ISO 14001.
- ISO 9001 (non-sectoral requirement profile for quality management systems)
- ISO TS 16949 (additional automotive-specific requirements beyond ISO 9001)
- ISO 14001 (non-sectoral requirement profile for environmental management systems)
- OHSAS 18001 (non-sectoral requirement profile for health and safety at work)