MCE VOEST GmbH & Co specializes in the construction and service partners in the processes, engineering, manufacturing, construction and installation, and maintenance of industrial products.
It specializes in three business areas namely:
- Plant Engineering (engineering, manufacture, assembly for plants and buildings, components and systems)
- Industrial Maintenance (Full service for industrial plants, maintenance, inspection and repairing, engineering and consulting in the field of maintenance, engineering and modification services)
- Personnel Services, IT, Engineering (Advisory services in the fields of human resources, management assistance and project management for industrial partners, engineering services for plant construction and the automotive, rail and aerospace industries etc.)
- Shareholders of the company include 75% DBAB and its buyout funds and 25% Andlinger & Company.
The MCE Group is active on the market as a construction and service partner (planning, construction, assembly and maintenance) with seven business divisions and a corporate pool of machinery (resources) as follows:
- Power generation and distribution
- Biotechnology, pharmaceuticals, fine chemicals
- Mechanical and apparatus engineering
- Building technology
- Personal services / engineering & consulting
- Engineering and steel
- Machinery and equipment
MCE Industrietechnik acquires the remaining shares in MCE AMSERV / Automation & Machinenservice GmbH from Joint Venture Partner TCG UNITECH AG.