Fischer Advanced Composite Components AG (FACC) is a company that develops, designs, and fabricates of fiber reinforced lightweight systems for the aviation industry. It also manufactures structural aircraft components and aircraft interior related products.
Its product line includes flight and ground spoilers, flap track and flap hinge fairings, dorsal fins, composite landing gear doors, engine inlet cowls etc.
Company's two business products include:
- Wing and fuselage components and systems
- Engine and engine nacelle components and systems
- Commercial aircraft products
- Business jet products
The shares of FACC AG are held by Fischer Industriebeteiligungs GmbH (47.5 %), Osterreichische Salinen AG (47.5 %) and Stephan Ges.m.b.H. (5 %).
Company's capabilities include:
- Tooling and modeling
- System integration
- Research and development
FACC has been awarded various projects/contracts, such as:
- Fan cowls and translating cowls
- Flap track fairings
- Engine components & supply chain
- Aircraft interiors
Customers of the company are "Airbus Industrie", "Boeing", "British Aerospace", and "Bombardier", etc.
Awards won by the company includes The Austrian Research Promotion Agency awards FACC with a Prize for Research, Goodrich Aerostructures names FACC Supplier of the Year, FACC gets the VEMAP Award 2006 for innovative SPEND MANAGEMENT, The state prize for innovation from TMG and the government of Upper Austrian goes to FACC.
FACC is licensed by the Austrian Civil Aviation Authority as a:
- Production Organization in accordance with EASA Part 21 Subpart G
- Maintenance Organization in accordance with EASA Part145
The Performance Review Institute (PRI) gave FACC the approval for:
- Nadcap - AS7118 for Composites
- Nadcap - AS7114 for Nondestructive Testing
In addition to the approval from the Austrian Civil Aviation Authority, FACC maintains a Quality Management System in accordance with both international standards and its customers' requirements
- EN/AS9100 (Design, Development, Production, Installation and Servicing) Certification by CRB (Certified Registration Body)