Infra Red LED Personal Marker
Designed by Meprolight according to specific requirements of Israeli Special Forces in the field, MEPRO LIR is an infra-red (IR) individual combat identification device (CID). Although it is an advanced piece of equipment, it is extremely simple to use, even in close quarter combat situations.
The signal is emitted by high-power infra-red light-emitting diodes (LED) at a wavelength that cannot be detected by the human eye. When viewed through a dedicated night vision system, the IR signal can be seen at long ranges.
MEPRO LIR can be operated on 3 different frequencies in order to mark different forces operating together. Its Mil-Spec ruggedness, non-reflective finish and compact design make it the best choice at a competitive price.
- Prevents friendly fire incidents
- Available in SWAT and army models
- Simple and safe operation in all combat situations
- High-power IR LEDs – viewed only with night vision systems
- Operation panel is accessible, but virtually impossible to activate accidentally
Mepro LIR on Meprolight website