DIGICON is offering a series of control peripherals for plastic extrusion operations that are designed for modular construction and allow for a scaleable, 'buy-as-you-need' plastic production control and blending system.
The peripheral series include: (size: 4,37 MB)
- 'Digigrav' gravimetric control systems with a throughput of 300 and 800 kg/h, able to control up to 9 extrusion screws.
- 'Digimix' gravimetric batch blenders offering high precision and a throughput of 100 and 300 kg/h.
- Supervisory software ('GraVision') for on-line monitoring of material usage.
- Central vacuum loaders with 4.5 and 7.5 HP models, with up to 12 components.
- MCE-100 thickness measurement and control equipment with high precision transducer and motorized transducer movement for support of polypropylene (PP) and polyethylene (PE) extrusion operations. An add-on software system ('FilmVision') could be used for storage and analysis of film quality data...