GTReS is a multi-band, fully passive GSM interception system designed to intercept and record the entire traffic between GSM Base Transmitting Stations (BTS) and Mobile Stations (MS) located within the system’s operational range.
This means literally up to hundreds of simultaneous calls.
The system can intercept few BTSs from few providers simultaneously.
The GTReS can intercept all GSM encryptions.
- Interception of voice, SMS and DTMF (primary and secondary)
- Call related information
- The system supports both types of encryption implemented in GSM networks – A5/1 and A5/2.
- GTReS can record hundreds of hours of sessions
- System is modular and capacity can be increased upon demand
- System can be provided in variety of enclosures, according to customer needs
- System MMI is relatively simple as most processes are automated so that interception and deciphering are done easily
- Sensitive data is stored on a separate drive for confidentiality
- System can be operated remotely
- Connection to the A5.1 decipher can be done by any reliable digital communication (LAN, WAN, GPRS, RF Modem) etc
- GTReS is designed for Stand Off interception and as such, by using directional antennas, range can be extended in a meaningful manner.