- Issuing of detailed program for interconnecting low voltage systems (security, fire detection with extinguishing, communications infrastructure, building management, elevators and public address systems).
- Determining communication protocol for all systems.
- Integrating alarms for all systems and operation conditioning in emergency situations - fire, security, building control and elevators.
- Integration of all systems to be "user friendly": Human-Machine Interface systems, voice alarm, graphic interfacing.
- Functional design of systems at main control workstation with emphasis on user friendliness and ease of use and access.