"Beth-El has nearly 40 years of experience in developing, designing and manufacturing collective CBRN/TIC filtration systems and significant experiences in performing large international tenders and projects. E.g. last year Beth-El together with the M.Schall Company supplied the Royal Dutch Armed Forces with more than 4,000 m2 of CBRN/TIC protected field hospitals", said Mr. Jonas Giesen, Account Manager - Project Management in International Sales and Export Department, of Beth-El Zikhron Yaaqov Industries Ltd in an exclusive interview given to Epicos. - Can you please tell us about the place of Beth-El Zikhron Yaaqov Industries Ltd in the national and international market?
Beth-El was founded 1977 and has written a history of success ever since. Today Beth-El Industries is a leading developer, designer and manufacturer of CBRN/TIC protection systems for many applications beginning from collective CBRN/TIC -filtration systems for large shelters, army tents, containers and vehicles to installations in the safe rooms of private homes. At this time, Beth-El’s cutting edge CBRN/TIC filtration technology is being used by 60 armies worldwide, many of which are NATO and PfP forces. Beth-El has installed systems in over 120 different vehicle types.
In the civilian market Beth-El has supplied tenth of thousands of collective CBRN filtration systems in hotels, schools, kindergartens, retirement homes, embassies and amongst other applications.
All our systems have been field tested under actual conditions, and qualified by International Standard Institutes and laboratories from countries all over the world. Among these achievements are ISO 9001, AS EN 9100, AEP 54 and AQAP 2110 as well as being certified by the Israeli Civil Command.- What are the next steps and priorities of the company?
To increase our presence in the international market and to break into new ones. - Why someone should choose Beth-El Zikhron Yaaqov Industries Ltd to do business?
Beth-El has nearly 40 years of experience in developing, designing and manufacturing collective CBRN/TIC filtration systems and many experiences in performing large international tenders and projects. E.g. last year Beth-El together with the M. Schall Company supplied the Royal Dutch Armed Forces with more than 4,000 m2 of CBRN/TIC protected field hospitals. In recent years Beth-El has been awarded similar contracts from many different companies, like Krauss-Maffei Wegmann (Dingo, Mungo, Boxer, TEP90, GFF 4 etc), GDELS-Mowag (Piranha III, Duro, Eagle) Iveco (LMV, VBM, VTMM, etc) Rheinmetall Landsysteme (Yak, Boxer) and many more. - Is there is a specific country that the company is going to expand?
We are currently investigating and breaking into the American market, as well as the east European and Fareast market.- What are the main technological advantages of the company?
The advantages of Beth-El’s cutting edge “around the clock 24/7” technology are manifold. Here are some features that set us significantly apart from other NBC protection companies:
• Modular system concept – reduced logistics cost and efforts
• Highly efficient – reduces service costs
• Age resistant due to special carbon impregnation (BE patented technology) – enhances filter-lifetime
• Compact and reduced weight – reduces space claim
• Very low pressure drop (BE patented technology) – power saving
• Tested and certified by international laboratories and institutes such as:
- WIS – Germany
- TNO – Netherlands
- Porton Down – UK
- Edgewood – USA
- FOI – Sweden
- BZS – Switzerland
- And many more
• Fully integrated ACU – lower cost by increased performance - What are the main distinct divisions and market segments that Beth-El Zikhron Yaaqov Industries Ltd is activated?
• Military market:
- COLPRO CBRN/TIC protection for tents
- COLPRO CBRN/TIC protection for vehicles
- COLPRO CBRN/TIC protection mobile shelters and containers
- Air Cleaner for tanks and heavy duty vehicles
- Fuel pumps for tanks and heavy duty vehicles
• Civilian market:
- COLPRO CBRN/TIC protection for private homes
- COLPRO CBRN/TIC protection for public buildings
- COLPRO CBRN/TIC protection for embassies
- COLPRO CBRN/TIC protection for bomb shelters
- Positive/Negative isolation chambers – stationary for hospitals
- Positive/Negative isolation chambers – transportable for ambulance vehicles - Is Beth-El Zikhron Yaaqov Industries Ltd currently investing in a new technology?
Beth-El is continuously improving and expanding its technological distinctiveness. Our latest developments include CO-filtration technologies implemented into our existing CBRN/TIC/Ventilation/AC -filtration systems. Furthermore are we always willing and happy to find, develop and integrate customized solutions for our customers upon request.