Epicos has built a strong and highly skilled team of experts that is expanding according to the needs of the business.
We are continuously looking for more people to join our team. We are looking for dynamic, motivated and results-oriented individuals with tons of energy and positive attitude. Our people believe in team spirit, collaboration, creativity and strive to achieve the objectives of Epicos.
If you are a professional that loves to work in a truly fast paced and dynamic environment then Epicos is right for you. We are looking for people who are either just starting their career or have sufficient experience and seek a new challenge. If you are interested in joining our team then please review the job opportunities listed below and send your resume at: e-mail: email@example.com
If a suitable position is not currently available, then go ahead and send us your resume and we will keep it on file and consider it for future openings.
Please note that your information will be treated as strictly confidential.
Technology Analyst-Mechanical / Aeronautical Engineer
- To Organise processes, manage and develop analysis methodologies to evaluate technologies and products of industrial companies across the world.
- Evaluate industry and technology trends especially in aerospace and defence areas, as well as in related technological areas and IT.
- Develop relationships with industrial partners Identify development, cooperation and investment opportunities across industries and countries.
The ideal candidate should have the following qualifications:
- University degree in Mechanical/Aeronautical Engineering or any other related degree.
- A Master and PhD degree will be considered as a plus.
- At least 3 years experience in Defence, Aerospace or High tech industry in areas such as R&D, manufacturing, business development or project management.
- Good understanding of the Internet, Portals and e-Business environments in terms of Business Practices and trends.
- Excellent knowledge of the English language.
- Additional languages and especially Spanish or Portuguese will be considered as a plus
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and project management skills
- Ability to work in a multicultural and multinational environment with frequent travelling.
- Good knowledge of MS-Office applications.