Last Update August 25, 2017

Categories

  • Metal Processing, Parts & Components
  • Services (R&D, training, engineering, consultancy, …)

Helwan Non-Ferrous company (Factory 63) was established in 1954, for the development of basic products of non-ferrous metal and manufacturing ores in various forms. The production capacity initially covered by 80% the purposes of military industries, while the rest 20% was for civilian use. Nowadays, these numbers have been reversed and only 20% of the company's production is for military use.

Military products include brass casting for ammunition. Civilian products include irrigation sprinklers, aluminium foils, brass, copper and aluminium brass, sections, strips, plates, tubes, blocks, castings, sheets, wires and cables, water combinations, aluminium tea pots, copper tables, insulated electric wires, copper and aluminium cables, as well as conductors.

Helwan Non-Ferrous Industries (Factory 63) - PicturesHelwan Non-Ferrous Industries (Factory 63) - Pictures 2Helwan Non-Ferrous Industries (Factory 63) - Pictures 3Helwan Non-Ferrous Industries (Factory 63) - Pictures 4Helwan Non-Ferrous Industries (Factory 63) - Pictures 5Helwan Non-Ferrous Industries (Factory 63) - Pictures 6Helwan Non-Ferrous Industries (Factory 63) - Pictures 7

Helwan Non-Ferrous Industries (Factory 63)

Add to favorites