Zirmunu st. 139,
LT-2600 Vilnius, Lithuania
Phone +370 (5) 2363602
Fax +370 (5) 2363609
Maximum product dimensions of mechanical parts are the following:
- for prism mechanical parts – (500 x 300 x 200) mm; accuracy
from 0,001 to 0,015
- for turned and grinded mechanical parts –(220 x 500)
mm, accuracy from 0,001 to 0,015 mm.
CNC Milling machines:
- Shaublin, model 33CNC
- Micron model VCE 730;
- Micron model VCP 600;
- Micron model VCP 800;
- Stankoimport, model IR200PM1F-4
- Shaublin, model 110CNC;
- Shaublin, model 130CNC;
- Milling machine;
- Face-grinding machine;
- Circular-grinding machine;
- Drilling machine.
Mechanical parts coatings:
- aluminum EMATAL;
- aluminum anodizing;
- aluminum hard anodizing;
- chemical nickel coating;
- black oxide;
- magnesium fosfat;
For CNC machine tools programs prepare Brown & Sharpe - Precizika
for Unigraphics CAD/CAM system.
For quality control Brown & Sharpe - Precizika uses:
- Brown & Sharpe CNC and manual CMM’s;
- Brown & Sharpe TESA measuring tools and equipment;
- Rank Taylor Hobson shape errors and surface roughness measuring equipment;
- Hewlett-Packard laser measuring systems;
- Measuring microscopes, profile projectors, levels, autocollimators,
hardness testing devices, coating thickness gauges and other geometrical
measuring equipment produced by various producers.
The main objectives
The main objective of Brown & Sharpe – Precizika is to meet
these customers demands:
- good quality;
- competitive price;
- supply on timely basis;
For this purpose Brown & Sharpe - Precizika have all possibilities
and successfully exploiting them:
- Quality control and management performing according ISO 9002 requirements.
- For quality control Brown & Sharpe - Precizika have all necessary
measuring equipment and machinery stock. Employees are graduated on
higher metrological education.
- Processing of mechanical parts performing with modern CNC machine
tools (Shaublin, Micron, etc.). High technology Micron machine tools
model VCP 600 and VCP 800, with spindle rotation speed 20000 rpm/min,
power 16 kW, allows Brown & Sharpe - Precizika to produce precision,
complicated configuration, including thin-walls, parts.
- Measurement laboratories and precision machine tolls stocks arranged
in new rooms with temperature control, where stabile temperature is
20° ± 1°C.
The company has over 40 years experience producing precision machine
tools, division and measuring machines.
- Ensured complex meeting of customers demands, products series (serial
and piece), surfaces coatings (performing all main coating processes),
measurements accuracy (have manual and precision high technology with
high spindle rotation speed machine tools), ensured other important
for customer aspects.
- Brown & Sharpe - Precizika have measuring encoders and 10 years
experience working with well known Western companies, including located
in USA (Brown & Sharpe, GPI, Philips, ARL). Brown & Sharpe -
Precizika knows requirements and work style of serious companies.
- Because of markedly less production, equipment, energy and real estate
costs, and great salary difference between Lithuania and USA, Brown
& Sharpe - Precizika prices allows customers to have big economical
- Brown & Sharpe - Precizika are able to communicate with the customers
by all modern means, information about ordered production Brown &
Sharpe - Precizika can receive by electronic means (E-mail).
- Modern, strong production and quality control basis, company’s
philosophy to have time reserve till manufactured product presentation
after his production, guarantying supply on timely basis and creating
time reserve for additional extra orders acceptance.